Guests who bought this also bought
ZEISS Terra ED Binoculars, 8x42, Black
PERFECT FOR ANY TRIP
ZEISS Terra ED binoculars are robust, reliable and easy to use. Their state-of-the-art and sleek design makes them not only light but comfortably compact. The highest optical precision and the hydrophobic multicoating guarantee brilliant images down to the very last detail. The Terra ED binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen-filled, making them rough and ready. Terra ED binoculars are an excellent value, making them the perfect entry into the world of ZEISS.
The ZEISS Terra ED 10x42 offers more magnification with the same weight. The binoculars impress when viewing from far distances. The Terra ED 10x42 is your best choice if you want to have an especially precise look at the details.
- 88% LIGHT TRANSMISSION — Schmidt-Pechan ED glass with a hydrophobic multi-coating provides optical clarity and precision in all situations.
- COMFORTABLE & FAST FOCUSING — The large and easy-to-grip focus wheel is quick to use on the ZEISS Terra ED binoculars. Your index finger naturally lands on the focusing wheel, always ready when something exciting suddenly happens in front of you.
- COMPACT, LIGHT & ROBUST — With its waterproof, fiberglass reinforced casing, the ZEISS Terra ED satisfies the high standards of nature lovers. Easy to fit into any bag and nearly indestructible, the ZEISS Terra ED is the perfect companion.
- ZEISS ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING — Guaranteed brilliant, high-contrast images, particularly in adverse light conditions and twilight.
- A CLEAR VIEW IN ANY WEATHER — There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature, even in wet weather. ZEISS developed a Hydrophobic Multi-layer Anti Reflective Coating for binoculars and scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.