Guests who bought this also bought
ZEISS Victory SF Binoculars, 8x42
ZEISS Victory SF 8x42
The ZEISS Victory SF 8x42 stands for a maximum overview and fascinating, highcontrast images. With a field of view of 148 m/1,000 m, the 8x42 delivers the largest possible overview and leaves nothing undiscovered. At moderate magnification, it enables long observations with unparalleled steady images. The uniquely large fields of view and the revolutionary handling make these binoculars a perfect companion when a fast overview is vital in uneven terrain.
The Victory SF from ZEISS allows you to experience the most exciting hunting and nature moments as never before. The optical perfection, the unparalleled field of view, the revolutionary ergonomics and the ultra-light design make this model the best all-purpose binoculars ever built by ZEISS. Experience the ZEISS Victory SF as the most versatile premium binoculars in the company's 170-year history.
- 92% LIGHT TRANSMISSION — The Ultra-FL Concept is containing several SCHOTT fluoride glasses for absolute color fidelity, brightness, clarity and the finest resolution of details, even in the harshest conditions and most challenging environment.
- ZEISS T* COATING — Guaranteed brilliant, high-contrast images, particularly in adverse light conditions and twilight. The coating is tuned to each lens individually for maximum clarity.
- A CLEAR VIEW IN ANY WEATHER — There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature, even in wet weather. ZEISS developed LotuTec as a coating for binoculars and scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
- EXTREMELY WIDE FIELD OF VIEW — The incomparably broad field of view of the Victory SF provides a perfect overview in difficult terrain. Their close focus distances allow the exploration of even the smallest details.
- AN EXCEPTIONAL VIEWING EXPERIENCE — Natural, true-to-life colour rendition, a bright viewing image and finest resolution of details. The UFL concept delivers them all. In the Ultra-FL Concept , several elements made of SCHOTT fluoride glass are combined in a system that delivers absolute color fidelity, brightness, high contrast and the finest resolution of details.